Senior HR Advisor
A large growing business is looking to appoint an experienced HR generalist to specifically focus on increasing engagement to support the organisation in developing talent. The role would be suitable for a candidate who is looking for the opportunity to progress into a more strategic HR Manager level position.
The aim of the role is to ensure that employees at all levels have the skills and knowledge necessary to perform their day to day missions. The role will assist the HR Manager in the implementation of the tools and processes to assist with Learning & Development, Talent management and site wide Internal Communications.
- Manage generalist HR activities alongside the HR Manager
- Manage key stakeholder relationships across all aspects of HR.
- Manage escalated employee relations situations.
- Advise and guide managers on legislation.
- Support recruitment and workforce planning activity.
- Work alongside the HR Manager in developing HR strategies to support Engagement, Learning and Talent Management.
- Develop, manage and monitor the training plan according to the needs analysis and approval.
- Organise and evaluate training programs to increase efficiency.
- Be the main contact for external training suppliers and ensure that the training meets needs.
- Work with internal line managers for the deployment of group training programs.
- Manage legal constraints regarding training.
- Act as a trainer for some internal training sessions.
- Manage the training budget (hours and cost)
- Participate to the construction of the people movement and planning methodology and ensure the follow up.
- Deploy Employee Engagement basics on the site as defined in the standards
- Coach Supervisors and Leaders on the basics
- Audit and ensure that Engagement basics are respected throughout the site
- Ensure internal communication process is used effectively and efficiently
- Support the operational communication
- Ensure the production and distribution of internal newsletters quarterly
- Manage and follow trainees and apprentices
- Manage strategies to ensure adherence to the Code of Ethics and the Code of Management.
The successful candidate will be a graduate who is an experienced HR practitioner looking for the opportunity for career development.
Applicants must have demonstrable generalist HR expertise and have the appetite to work within the remit of Learning; Development; Engagement and Internal Communications.
Degree and Full CIPD or equivalent qualification will be essential.