Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Officer to join a rapidly expanding business in the heart of Telford. Excellent employment benefits and a competitive salary available.
- Ensuring all Health, Safety and Environmental policies are compliant with ISO and HSE Legislation's
- Heading up all internal and external audits within the business
- Role out on site training plans such as Fire Marshalling, First Aid and updating training records
- COSHH Management including site risk assessments
- Maintain the HSE Website
- Investigation of all accidents and near misses
- liaising with the Senior management team regarding ongoing projects
- Minimum NEBOSH /IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management and NEBOSH/IOSH qualification in Occupational Health and Safety is essential
- Experience in overseeing HSE functions within a business is essential
- Employment background in manufacturing or FMCG would be beneficial
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75428922