Area Sales Manager (UltraCrete) covering North West
Instarmac is an innovative, entrepreneurial privately owned manufacturing company based in Tamworth Staffordshire. We are proud to be a Times Top 100 Company and believe strongly in our Company values; Work Hard, Have Fun, Make a Difference.Our state of the art head office in Tamworth is a dynamic, positive place to work full of friendly supportive staff ready to help you become part of a great team. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an Area Sales Manager to join our sales team.To increase sales by actively promoting our UltraCrete range of products within the North West (from Staffordshire, across to Wales and up as far as Cumbrian. Ideally you will live in the middle of the patch.Main Duties
- To exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Communicating with the National Sales Manager all relevant information.
- Customer liaison and inputting information onto the database.
- Carry out other necessary tasks to assist in the successful growth of the Instarmac Group.
- Assist in responding & documenting promptly to sales leads and gaining maximum potential
- Primary responsibility for researching and prospecting new contacts and departments within organisations
- Primary responsibility for researching and prospecting customers needs and requirements & matching these with product recommendations including material training and trials
- Develop relationships with customers
- Attending exhibitions and industry events to gain new sales leads
- Identify future markets and product requirements and enhancements
- Identify contractors, specifiers and engineers with potential requirements for our product range
Why not join us...
We are ideally looking for someone based in the North West, as this is the patch you will be covering.
Must have a solid sales background.
Experience in field sales and hitting sales targets.
Being highly self motivated and having an organised approach is also needed.As a Times Top 100 Company we recruit the best and invest in our people. We offer a competitive starting salary and development opportunities. We also have an excellent benefits package which includes:OTE BonusPerformance Profit Related Bonus (PPRP)Up to 29 days annual leave5-7.5% pension contributionPrivate medical coverLife CoverDenplanFree use of holiday homes in Tenerife and Padstow
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75436147