Project Manager (Construction)
Location: West Midlands / Coventry
Salary: £50,000 - £57,000 (DOE) plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: UK's Leading Construction and Development Company
My client, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their highly successful Student Accommodation Division. The successful Project Manager will have a proven track record delivering projects up to £15m. Project manager experience, minimum 5 years. Able to manage 4 / 5 site managers along with multiple sub-contractors, covering brickwork, cladding, all aspects of internal works through to snagging the completed project. Responsible for the project in its entirety, attending design meetings, chairing sub-contract meetings and producing reports for internal meetings.
The Key Requirements
- Experience of working on Student Accommodation, Commercial, Universities or Mixed Use Accommodation / Developments
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Delivered projects between £10M - £20M
- Knowledge of H&S obligations and building legislations
- Trade experience and site experience essential
- D & B Background
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- First Aid at Work
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64858 We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75414317