Sponsorship Account Manager
Sponsorship Account Manager – Malvern
Salary £26,000 plus £3,000 bonus for meeting agreed targets
A great opportunity has come up for a Sponsorship Account Manager to join a well-known county fair and show venue in the South West of the country. This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team and be part of busy calendar of events.
As a valued member of the Commercial Team, you will be responsible for the delivery of corporate hospitality and sponsorship contracts to the highest standard at these and other shows as well as partner events.
- Excellent relationship management to ensure greatest possible retention of existing sponsors/partners
- Researching and proactively seeking out new sponsors including writing proposals and delivering pitches
- Account management and delivery of rights at events within commercial sponsorship agreements
- Accurate administration
- Management of sponsorship database
- Fulfilment of invoicing and financial administration
- Building relationships with all team members both internal and external
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Experience within the sales and marketing sector - ideally at least two years
- Previous experience of working in a commercial/client facing environment and understanding of relationship building
- Experience of working in an events/venue business an advantage
- Educated to degree level in sales, marketing or other relevant discipline
- Creative and high energy personality
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Team work and personal impact
- Planning and project management
- Attention to detail
- Customer relationship management
- Valid UK driving licence
- Our client is committed to providing CPD for the successful candidate who is expected to undertake available training courses and research to enhance personal knowledge, skills and experience
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75434200