Counterbalance FLT Driver and warehouse Operative
Part of one of the world's largest companies wants a qualified Counterbalance Forklift Driver to immediately join its professional, growing team at its facility in Stafford, with sector leading health and safety, dedicated training and real opportunities.
Randstad service Perkins Engines, which is part of the Caterpillar group, who are expanding its current workforce and offering up a starting basic hourly rate of £10.12, increasing to £10.76 afetr 12 weeks, with shift premiums - This, plus 33 days off a year as well as overtime shifts at its site, which has an on site canteen, free parking as well as other benefits.
Successful candidates will be given a comprehensive induction, full training, and uniform and the chance to move within this company, which has an extensive, successful history. Shifts vary between morning, afternoon and night and add up to 38 hours a week and carry a shift premium
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Recent experience driving a Counterbalance
- An RTITB or ITSAAR and in date forklift certificate or a refresher certificate
- Shift work and overtime available and required
- Operating ?a counterbalance forklift
- Working in a team and at times independently
- Container maintenance/sorting and packaging consolidation
- Manual lifting may be required, and using other equipment? checks
- ?Completing daily safety checks?
To find out more about the benefits of working for Randstad at Perkins, apply now. Upon successfully completing the application you will be invited to attend a registration and practical FLT test before you start your new career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75401532