Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join our accounts team in our Halesowen office.
Title: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £17,550 - £18,500 dependant on experience
Hours: 45 hours per week with a rotating shift on a Sunday - (Work Sunday afternoon and then half day finish on the following Friday)
Please note, this is a position to cover maternity leave but with the possibility of becoming a permanent role in 2018.
- Team player, motivated to meet weekly deadlines and can organise and prioritise their day
- Good confident communication skills, both written and verbally
- Attention to detail
- Good maths skills and the ability to double check figures being processed
- Can adhere to a tidy desk policy
- No previous experience necessary as long as you have a positive can do attitude
- Speaking to candidates and customers to chase weekly time-sheets
- Scanning, faxing and saving time-sheets on a computer system
- Producing and emailing of weekly costing and time-sheets
- Dealing with queries and pay related questions - ability to listen, stay calm and deal with someone in a professional manner
- Collation and set up of new candidates - This requires checking data and inputting information on to a spreadsheet
- Filing and organising of documentation
- Data entry - ability to type numbers accurately
- Filing of weekly documentation.
Training will be provided and you will be guided through every step of the way with a dedicated team member.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75417666