I am looking for an Interim HR Manager to cover a period of maternity leave for a key client based in Coventry. This business operate within the retail sector and are a Small to Medium sized business with a need for a true generalist to join the team from the middle of September. This would be ideal for someone finishing a role in August or wanting to start a new role after the kids go back to school!
The role is a generalist HR Manager position with responsibility for 2 HR Assistants. Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Management for all HR Strategy within the business
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and in line with best practice
- Managing complex ER cases
- Manage the training needs for all employees including coordinating external providers where necessary
- Continuous review of recruitment solutions ensuring the most cost effective methods
- Any ad hoc HR projects
The successful candidate will have previous experience in the following areas:
- Previous HR experience in a fast paced, results oriented environment
- Commercial awareness with the ability to push back
- Great communication skills as you will be partnering up to and including director and head-of level
This is a great opportunity to build your experience as an HR Manager in a fast paced Retail environment. The business is ever-changing and you will have some great challenges to get stuck into. If it sounds like something you would like to be considered for, please do apply with your most up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75418762