Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our established team at Think Recruitment. We are a vibrant, privately owned specialist recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands area. Through dedication and hard work we have established ourselves as a market leader in the construction sector and are proud to say that we have an enviable 90% repeat business rate.
- Proactively manage the collection of overdue balances
- Input timesheet hours and rates.
- Process customer invoices, payments and credit notes
- Resolve invoice queries and ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms
- Reconcile customer statements
- Ensure all systems are updated accordingly with any relevant information.
- Experience of credit control is essential.
- Reasonable level of computer literacy
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet challenging targets and tight deadlines
- Remain calm, stable and in control when faced with confrontation
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to analyse data and evaluate numerical data in a comprehensive manner
37 hours per week between Monday -Friday
What we offer in return
A competitive basic annual salary between £17,000- £20,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday P/A (pro rata part time)
- Focus on training and development
- Fun and friendly environment
If you are interested in what you have read and feel you can contribute to our expanding business then please apply via the link.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000- £20,000 pa
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75422977