Receptionist and Administrator
What: Receptionist and Administrator
Where: Birmingham City Centre
How Much: £18,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:30pm
As an industry leading, multi-sector recruitment consultancy we are now looking for an experienced receptionist and administrator to join our busy city centre branch. You will play a key part in the branch running efficiently, with being the first person to meet and greet our visitors, managing the administration and compliance for the branch.
Your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Candidate registrations and manage the database
- Provide full admin support to a multi sector branch
- Ensure compliance is to a high standard for all candidates.
- Resourcing candidates for consultants
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive reception experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous customer service and administration experience
- IT Literate
- Previous experience within a recruitment environment would be desirable
- Understanding of compliance and legislation requirements for working in the UK would be advantageous
For more information or to apply please contact Neil Duggins at First Personnel.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75434015