Interim Head of HR
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business operating in a niche sector, on an interim basis. Reporting to the COO and this role offers complete autonomy with the opportunity to own the HR agenda.
Leading the people agenda you will lead the existing HR team in driving HR operational excellence whilst building relationships with key stakeholders within the business and truly getting to understand their needs. Offering insight and guidance on the whole range of HR areas including recruitment and selection, performance and people management, policy and procedure, reward and recognition, talent and succession, workforce planning and employee engagement to drive business results and support growth.
This role will see you:
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for people & development strategy in line with the business plan
- Lead, coach and direct the Human Resources team - ensuring they are trained to fulfil the requirements of their role and to assist in their continuous professional development.
- Provide coaching and leadership development to the Board, Senior Leaders and Managers
- Deliver strategic succession and talent management
- Attendance at monthly board meetings
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues
- Lead on TUPE transfers, ensuring seamless integration and mitigating risk to the business.
- Carry out due diligence for any potential acquisitions
- Manage all internal communications ensuring effective messaging
- Lead on employee engagement.
- Ensure reward and recognition practices attract and retain the best talent
- Participate in wider Group HR strategy as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have:
To be considered for this role you will be a professional and commercially focused HR professional, able to demonstrate operating at a senior level and have experience of managing an HR team across multiple locations.
You will have a proven track record in developing and implementing a successful HR strategy that adds value to the goals of the business. Building rapport with and challenging all levels of employees, especially at a Senior level, whilst also driving leadership development.
With continuous Improvement mentality, and an ability to develop and introduce new methods of working, whilst working in an agile environment with changing demandsTHIS IS NEW ROLE OFFERED AN ONGOING INTERIM BASIS, WHILST A PERMANENT PERSON IS IDENTIFIED. THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO GO PERMANENT FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75438492