Employee Relations Specialist
The Employee Relations Specialist will co-ordinate the delivery of employee relations and HR services.
Company based in Hereford
This role will be responsible for executing routine employee relations activities: conducting investigations, disciplinary & grievance hearings, dispute resolution processes, interpreting and advising on policies, regulatory requirements and agreements and the monitoring of internal and external employee relations environments.
You will develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships, and perform the day to day delivery of support for policies and apply these to the business.
You will administer dispute resolution procedures with employees and unions, utilise research and analysis skills to obtain facts and inform investigations in employee and industrial relations issues.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Must have worked in a fast paced ER role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Driving license- essential
- Ability to manage Industrial Relations/ Employee relations and understand complex legislation
FTC - Competitive benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75422269