DCO & Statutory Process Manager
To ensure accurate and timely delivery of key month end financial and non-financial reports for Major Projects.
Day to Day:
- Ensure accurate and timely production of the monthly financial information for Major Projects.
- Lead on the reporting and analysis of Major Projects financial information through working closely with Finance Business Partners.
- Co-ordinate the budget process for Major Projects working collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure completion to deadline.
- Provide support and financial advice to Major Projects.
- On a quarterly basis, undertake a detailed analysis of divisional financial performance as part of the Management Plan reviews.
- Lead on the reporting of Financial Governance compliance within Major Projects.
- Ensure compliance with the IDC financial procedures.
- Part Qualified Accountant (CCAB) or qualified by experience;
- Industry standard accounting systems knowledge and working knowledge of MS Office components especially creating and using complex spreadsheets;
- A strong track record of delivering outcomes and achievements in a customer focussed organisation.
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application.
You're also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us: so please tell us how your skills, experience and qualifications meet both the role, and Highways England, requirements.
We're expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible
Help keep England moving. We look forward to hearing from you.
For a full list of our vacancies please apply at recruitment.highways.gov.uk/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75437821