Corporate Quality Manager
We currently have a new opportunity for a permanent Corporate Quality Manager who will work closely with the Head of Quality to deliver a Quality Management and Assurance vision to guide the development and implementation of the Quality Management strategy and Quality Management System. The successful candidate will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to create a robust, locked-down, set of processes and procedures.
Day to day
- Working with the Programme team to establish and refine a Programme Quality Management Strategy which is consistent with Corporate Assurance requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain a performance measurement and improvement framework to drive measureable improvements in corporate quality assurance
- Work with the wider Quality Management and Assurance team to develop, implement and maintain a Quality Management System and associated processes
- Develop, co-author and maintain the Programme Management Manual on behalf of the Programme, ensuring it is consistent with the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) Programme Management Maturity Model (P3M3) and is communicated effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Programme Management Office and wider programme team/ service areas in the application and interpretation of the QMS by providing training, advice and guidance
- Work with field Quality Managers to understand the quality issues present within the supply chain and work collaboratively with them to analysis quality data
- A degree in a relevant subject with professional accreditation to quality management profession or equivalent
- Experience of quality management in construction
- Experience of working in a complex programme and project environment
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders and evidence of skills to influence relationships for positive outcomes
- Experience of building and implementing quality management and assurance systems
- Previously delivered training and/ or coaching others to develop and put into practice quality management knowledge and skills
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated in your CV as explained in the body of the advert.
All applicants must provide their right to work documentation at interview stage, such as a valid passport.
Please note that Highways England reserve the right to close the advert before the advertised closing date should a sufficient response have been received. Therefore, please complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
For a full list of our vacancies please apply at recruitment.highways.gov.uk/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75431266