9 Month Temp
£15 - £19 p/h DOE
Full time (flex working options)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful, profitable and growing organisation in Evesham. Our client is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team on an Initially temporary 9 month basis, however this role does have the potential of becoming permanent.
Your new role
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will provide regular support to your team focused around the effective use of the company's financial and business systems. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day activities (bank mandates, direct debits/standing orders, bank transfers and payments)
- Payroll preparation and payment runs
- Full preparation of monthly management accounts including budgets and cash flows
- Twice monthly BACS payment runs
- Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns
What you'll need to succeed
You must be available immediately to start, part qualified or qualified by experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV,to Chelsea Gordon or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75403590