Area Sales Manager
'An exciting opportunity to a join a market leading specialist in Hard Landscaping Solutions'
Area Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative
Landscape Products, Construction Products, Construction Services, Gravel, Stone, Paving, Construction Tools,
Location: Midlands, Nottingham, Birmingham, Dudley, Leicester, Coventry, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Derbyshire, Solihull, Sandwell, Lincolnshire, Shropshire
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Car
Our client is working exclusively with Crossley Scott to recruit an Area Sales Manager with a background selling a construction related product to cover the Midlands region
For more than 20 years, our Client has been a provider of hard landscaping solutions to local authority, commercial and domestic markets across the globe
They have been involved in some of the most ambitious projects over the years, and not just in relation to supplying a substantial amount of finished product, they also pride themselves as being an intrinsic project partner, involved from the initial design stage right through to work completion, all the while offering advice, costing's, samples and assistance on site to ensure the job is completed to everyone's satisfaction and on time.
Due to strategic expansion in the UK they now seek to appoint an Area Sales Professional to help develop business further across the Midlands region
- You should be based in or around the Midlands/Staffordshire region
- The preferred candidate must have a background selling a construction related product ideally via Contractors/Architects
- Experience of Hard Landscape is not essential as the company is prepared to invest time and effort in training the successful candidate on their products and route to market.
- You must be able to communicate at all levels, with strong customer facing skills
- The successful candidate will be expected to display ambition for self-development and career progression
- Enthusiasm and determination combined with a pragmatic approach to your work are essential
- Time management and strong organisational qualities are essential as you will work remotely a lot of the time.
- Must not be adverse to staying away from home if needed
- This role offers the successful candidate a structured career progression in to a more senior sales/management role in the future
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75429602