Trainee Area Sales Manager
Trainee Area Sales Manager required by a leading heating company in the West Midlands area.
A well established heating company in the UK, with a first class range of products backed up by good technical support and service.
The Trainee Sales Engineer's role is to learn the trade of a Sales Engineer with a view to moving into a more senior Sales Engineer role within a couple of years. There will be no target on sales initially. This learning will be done by:
1. Seeing as many of their customers as possible and keep the brand awareness and preference high.
2. Shadowing more experienced members of the team to learn about the product, the market and their competitors, including: the Senior Sales Engineer and the Technical Support Engineer.
3. Learning how to use their quoting system.
4. Learn how to do a site visit to be able to advise the installer on which product to use.
1. Excellent sales ability (confident, determined, good communicator, high empathy)
2. Drive and ambition to build the patch
3. Be able to work by yourself
Some heating knowledge and experience. This is not essential as they will provide training.
This role would suit an internal sales person looking to move into an external role with training. Or a plumber looking to move off the tools into a sales role.
Basic £30K - £35K (depending on experience)
Bonus is £3K - £4K depending on team performance. Bonus paid annually.
The Birmingham area covering, West Midlands, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Bristol.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75433719