Freelance Quantity Surveyor - Coventry
Position: Quantity Surveyor in Coventry
On behalf of one of our clients, a leading construction company, I am seeking to recruit a Freelance Quantity Surveyor.
The role involves a social housing refurbishment scheme in Coventry.
The rate of pay is £270 to £300 per day dependant on the candidate's level of experience.
The duration of the role is initially 6 months in order to complete the project.
My client is looking for someone to start immediately, however there will be some negotiation for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have the correct skill set to ensure the job is performed to the highest standards as well as experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Analysing sub-contractor's quotations.
- Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control.
- On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required.
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedure.
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
The role will involve general Quantity Surveyor duties but will not be limited to these duties alone.
If you would like any further information or would be interested in applying for this vacancy, please contact Ben Parkes on 01785 715505 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75429429