Contract Manager - Systems Integration
My systems integration client based in Coventry are currently seeking a Contract Managers to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be experienced in contract management and possess experience of systems integration or electrical control systems. You will also have experience of NEC3 contracts and MS project.
The purpose of this role is to manage a number of concurrent projects through to completion and have responsibility for successful delivery, on budget and on time whilst meeting all of the clients expectations. You will have excellent relationship management skills and the ability to negotiate at a Senior level with suppliers.
This role does include some national travel, however 80% of the role is office based in Coventry.
You will work closely with the sales department in the development of robust, cost effective control systems. You will also attend bid review meetings with existing clients for available tenders and ensure all bid reviews are formally signed off and accepted by a member of the management team.
Other duties will include:-
- Contract Manager with overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the project, on time, on budget and to the agreed specifications.
- Maintain & Update Gantt Chart against baseline
- Manage and report on project costs (Actual and Forecast) for ALL elements of the project including materials and resources. Report to be monthly and issued to the Engineering Director and the Commercial Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all appropriate documentation, specifications, drawings are approved by the client.
- Ensure Project folder is maintained and kept up to date
- Ensure Correspondence logs are maintained and kept up to date
- Resource Planning - identify to the Engineering Manager the resource needs for the project and update the resource plan on a regular basis.
- Develop and manage contingency plan throughout project covering milestones, available resource etc.
- Identification and Submission of VO's to client whilst informing the Commercial Manager
- Submission of documents/specifications for Client approval
- Verifying acceptance criteria
- Issue Completion Certificate & Handover
- Working within agreed procedures and formats.
- Attend Contract Reviews and submit
To apply for this role please attach your current CV
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75413364