Homes Manager - Children Mental Health - £45,000
Senior Registered Children's Home Manager required to oversee a cluster of specialist children's homes for young people's mental health paying £45,000.
I am looking for an experienced Registered or Senior Manager within residential children's homes with a background in mental health to oversee a hub of homes in Wolverhampton.
The Senior Registered Children's Homes Manager will ensure all homes exceed minimum Ofsted expectations, provide guidance to home managers and support staff, ensure best practice is maintained, actively promote recovery and rehabilitation for all service users.
The Children's Home Manager must have
- QCF Level 5 (or equivalent)
- Supervisory or managerial experience within residential children's homes
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Ofsted regulations
- Passion for delivering positive outcomes to vulnerable young people
- Hands on managerial approach
- Driver plus own vehicle
This role is offering a great salary and benefits plus the opportunity to progress within a national organisation into senior management posts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75387608