Associate Recruitment Consultant
Commercial Opportunity for a sales personality to join a market leading business to develop core skills around the recruitment cycle.
FT SE Listed Recruitment Business
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies and industries.
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CV's and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Open to profiles who are intelligent and keen to learn and develop with a market leading FT SE listed business.
£20000 to £30000 dependent on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75431642