Salary: £15,000 to £16,000 dependant upon experience
Hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
Are you an experienced Claims Co-ordinator? Do you have experience in delivering excellent customer service and claims management? Then you could be exactly what our client is looking for!
Based in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, our client is a large organisation with a solid reputation in their field. To enable them to continue to satisfy customer demands, they are seeking a competent and experience Claims Co-ordinator to join their team.
Delivery of first class customer service to customers and clients is a cornerstone of this position and the successful candidate will enjoy a varied and interesting role.
Key responsibilities of the Claims Co-ordinator also include:
- Managing the customer experience throughout the claim, following the agreed contact strategy and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Undertaking daily and weekly updates of all outstanding claims with full empowerment to progress these claims forward to conclusion
- Monitoring, managing and chasing suppliers both internal and external to ensure a smooth journey and a fair outcome for the customer
- Managing work load in accordance with service level agreements and both customer and client expectations on daily basis including pro-active diary management
- Ensuring that client schemes manuals and client philosophies as well as all relevant documentation are all referred and adhered to
- Maintaining and demonstrating a good level of technical knowledge with the ability to work across various technical disciplines
- Obtaining authorisation of claims outside levels of authority
- Showing evidence of the ability to make decisions whilst taking into account the customers circumstances and client philosophies
- To write, check, authorise and issue a full spectrum of correspondence including reports in line with Davies and the clients agreed standard
- Ensuring the correct procedures are adhered to when dealing and resolving all informal and formal complaints in accordance with our Company standards
- Dealing with all correspondence in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Demonstrating flexibility depending on customer demands
- Recognising where there are inconsistencies during the claims process and take remedial action
In order to be successful in the role of Claims Co-ordinator, you will also have an understanding and appreciate of the following:
- The principle of Treating Customers Fairly with full application of this
- Understand Delegated Authority Agreements
- Data Protection procedures
- Understanding and implementing office standards
- Understanding and implementing company systems and procedures
This position would be a perfect fit for a candidate with previous property or commercial claims handling experience.
You'll also have first rate interpersonal skills including good rapport/relationship and negotiation skills, competent and confident in interactions with stakeholders and business partners
Along with excellent organisational skills, you'll also be fully computer literate and have the ability to prioritise your own workload.
Accuracy, attention to detail and an investigative approach is a must, as is the ability to work within agreed timescales and deadlines and be flexible alongside customer and/or client demand.
You'll be happy to work actively as part of a team and contribute towards delivering team performance and be able to listen when interacting with customers using clear effective communication and adapt style to meet the customer needs.
A proactive problem solver, you'll enjoy finding solutions to problems and be used to a fast paced and changing environment with the ability to embrace change.
Committed to a career in this sector, you'll be expected to work flexibly to help meet company demands.
In return, our client is offering the opportunity to join a well-respected market leading business. A good salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your career within the company.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75436876