Celsian Education have a strong relationship with a 'good' school in the Birmingham area. The position is a 5 day post that will involve working with children aged between 5 and 11 years. Further to this, this role involves managing the SEN department and ensuring that the teaching and learning of children is of the highest standard. Fundamentally, this role involves a lot of sharing good practices and ensuring the children are able to access the curriculum. Further to this, the school possess several friendly and helpful staff along with a strong leadership team who take pride in the behavioural management of the school as well as the attainment of the children.
At Celsian we promised to deliver the following:
- A committed and dedicated consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
- On going Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Endless opportunities to work in a range of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- The very latest information and updates about what matters most in the education sector.
- Consistent care and support for every obstacle you may face in your job whether that is a day to day role or a long term position.
We would expect the successful candidate to:
- Hold QTS
- Possess a strong understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Be able to present evidence of working at middle leadership level in a school setting.
- Be able to plan and deliver high quality lessons.
- Hold strong behavioural management skills.
- To be able to demonstrate SEN knowledge and skill set.
- Have a passion to work in the SEN department and a desire to lead the SEN department.
At Celsian we go above and beyond for our candidates and coming from an education background myself I know how challenging teaching can be but equally it is one of the most rewarding jobs one can do.
For further information regarding this vacancy and other potential opportunities, why not give Adil a call on 0121 633-4698.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75419394