Development Manager (Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor)
This is a unique role, and is not one to be missed. If you have any of the below skills, apply and I will happily discuss it with you.
Do you have experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Project Manager on commercial projects? Perhaps both? Or maybe you are looking to step up into the Property Development world?
Would you like to work for a financially stable business that can provide you with a great package and the opportunity to work with some large international companies?
If the above takes your fancy then read below and apply!
I am working with an interesting property company that specialises in developing, owning, and managing quality branded hotels under a franchise or management contract.
They are looking for a Development Manager to join their small management team based in Coventry.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that operates behind the scenes with large financial support and massive opportunities for growth. Jobs like this are rarely seen. The role will include traveling to various sites across the country, and occasionally Spain, and also attending prestigous events and ceremonys if you wish.
* Excellent company culture
* A lot of autonomy and control
* Competitive salary and package
* Able to bring initiative and influence
* Excellent portfolio of projects UK wide with an impressive client base.
* Managing the process of owned and potential new developments through the technical, legal, planning, and financial stages, and be able to work on a number of projects at the same time.
* Appointing, instructing managing the consultants, and steering projects through the planning and legal process.
* Gaining Technical approvals and satisfying all outstanding planning conditions and obligations.
* Liasing with all members of the team from design team to brand custodian.
* Responsible for producing and managing the project development appraisal and delivering projects within the budget and on programme.
* RICS or Association of Project Management is essential
* Project Manager/Development Manager experience in construction with a minimum of 5 years is beneficial
* Hotel experience is beneficial
* Computer literate including Microsoft Programs.
* Be prepared for UK wide travel and occasioanlly further afield.
Job title: Development Manager / Project Manager
Project Type: Consultancy - Commercial - Hotels
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £50-70k + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75422940