We wish to appoint a Logistics Manager, either a Graduate or someone with previous experience, to work within our busy and expanding Plant Hire office.
- Well organised - able to manage and prioritise workload in an ever changing environmentExcellent verbal / communication skills with a customer focused attitudeAdaptable, flexible and reliableAccuracy and attention to detail essential
·Computer literate – particularly in Word & Excel
·Ambitious, keen to learn and able to retain information.
- Liaising with clients, plant operators and close communication with other internal departments
- Scheduling of operators and plant
- Completing paperwork containing shift details etc.
- Quotations and completion of sales contracts
Plant knowledge and / or hire desk experience desirable but not essential as full ongoing training will be provided.
It is intended that the successful candidate will grow to a senior role within the department, responsible for planning.
Applicants must be local to Stafford.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75378114