Project Engineer - Automotive
PROJECT ENGINEER - AUTOMOTIVE
To £48000 + Excellent Benefits
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a global automotive company who design and manufacture a wide range of specialist products for the automotive industry.
We are particularly looking for candidates with experience of HVAC/Cooling Systems/Climate Systems or similar.
- Interpret customer specification and ensure designs meet customer requirements
- Run projects from RFQ to launch
- DFMEA's, prototypes, product testing, validation
- Responsibility for all engineering activities relating to projects
- Exchange CAD data with customers
- Periodic customer visits and project status reports
- Support Programme Manager throughout project lifecycle
- HND/Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience of cooling systems /climate systems/HVAC/Fans/Air Flow etc
- Experience of working with a 3D design software (Catia preferred)
- Basic electrical/electronic knowledge
- Good knowledge of Product Development Process and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system
- Experience gained in a customer facing role
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Full UK Driving license and ability to travel to visit customers around the UK
Location: East Midlands/Warwickshire area.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75382342