Business Development Manager- Civils and Utilities- £60-65k
Our client are a leading Civil Engineering and Utilities firm who are looking to extensively expand their team due to a strong order sheet and securing work on a number of long term frameworks. Currently, they have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work from their office in Walsall.
The objective of the role is to generate and manage a sustainable pipeline of work that reflects the current and anticipated business strategy and regional business plans. This will be achieved by working with the market research team and interpreting their data and following through with client engagement, key account management, engagement with key stakeholders and potential partner organisations with subsequent action plans to convert opportunities into tenders for the proposals team.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous track-record of success in a similar role within the Civils or Utilities industry
- Detailed knowledge of Marketing and Business Development Strategies
- Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business
- Recognise changing market forces that may impact upon own or customers’ business and puts plans into action to make a positive contribution
- Ability to contribute to development of strategy and take responsibility for delivering strategic objectives
In return, you will receive a salary of £60-65,000 per annum as well as company car/allowance, pension and a variety of additional benefits,
For more detail, please mark your attention of David Stevens or contact the office via or email david.stevens@bcsrecruitment .co.uk
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75412448