Graduate Account Manager / Trainee Sales Executive
International Bioscience Manufacturer to the laboratory, pharmaceutical, industrial and water sectors is offering a tailored development plan for a commercially focused Graduate Account Manager / Trainee Sales Executive looking to progress their career.
SALARY: Basic Salary: up to £22,000 + Attractive Hours: 8:30-4:30 Mon – Thurs and 9:00 – 3:00 Fri + 20 Days Holiday + Health Insurance + Medical Cash Plan + Pension
LOCATION: Office based near Milton Keynes– must be able to drive and have own transport as we are rurally located.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: We’re based near Milton Keynes but you may be willing to relocate so could live in Manchester, Birmingham, London, Leicester, Nottingham, Sheffield, York, Leeds, Liverpool, Northampton, Coventry, Luton, Cambridge, Peterborough, Rugby, Oxford, Reading, Southampton, Bristol, Exeter, Cardiff.
We are a multi-million pound, leader in the manufacture and supply of laboratory reagents, test kits and quality control reagents to the Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Water sectors. Our products are manufactured to the highest levels of quality and help our clients to innovate across the provision of Clinical Care, Medicines, Food and Drinking Water, throughout Europe. To ensure we continue to build our business we are seeking the next generation of Account Manager / Sales Executive who will be comprehensively trained before being given the opportunity to move into the broader business.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
* Market Intelligence gathering
* Accurate completion and analysis of client data to ensure accurate sales pitches can be made
* Development and management of sales campaigns
* Carrying out of strategic telephone campaigns to identify potential opportunities to upsell / cross sell.
Ultimately you will work closely with the Key Account Manager learn all aspects of the business both technical and commercial with a view to moving into a Field Sales position or other role within the business.
You MUST have a minimum of a 2:2 degree (or equivalent) in a Science related topic, such as Life Science, Biomedical or similar AND have a driver’s license with your own transport.
WE WELCOME APPLICATIONS FROM:
* Recent Science Graduates with some work experience served in a lab, either during or after graduation.
* Science Graduates with an interest in re-invigorating your career, using the scientific aspect of your qualification.
* Returning to work Science Graduates with commercial experience and the desire to use your qualification in your career.
IN ADDITION YOU WILL:
* Be a natural communicator, able to build rapport, over the phone and face to face.
* Be comfortable with carrying out telephone sales (this is NOT a cold calling; phone bashing role any calls will be strategically planned).
* Demonstrate a natural curiosity and enjoy asking questions.
Although we have advertised this role as a Graduate Account Manager / Graduate Sales Trainee you may be seeking opportunities within the following similar roles or industries: Internal Sales Executive / Graduate Trainee / Customer Services Assistant / Contact Centre / Sales Coordinator / Sales Support / Sales Administrator / Field Sales Executive / Account Manager / Chemical / Bioscience / Telesales Executive / Lab Technician / Chemical Engineer.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lee Henning quoting Graduate Account Manager / Trainee Sales Executive reference LH1708-16 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683314 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75419088