Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Management Accountant for a leading organisation based in Warwick. £40,000 per annum
To provide support to the Head of Management Accounts and provide support to all areas of the management accounts section.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Operational governing, operational accounting, development reporting and budgeting
- Preparation and support in the production of the management accounts including journals, reconciliation, variance analysis and accounts preparation
- Assistance in the production and delivery of the monthly management information pack
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Providing help and advice to budget holders on all management accounting related matters
- To reconcile balance sheets on a monthly basis, investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Qualified (CIMA or ACCA)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Navision ERP system
What’s on offer?
This opportunity is fantastic for an individual that is keen on working for a strong market leading brand. You will be working for an organisation that is known for their high standard of service and their innovative approach towards the industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75383325