Senior Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham - £35-45k
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham - £35-45k (dependent on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the Birmingham office of a successful property consultancy firm. In this client-facing position, you will respond to a managing partner and will be welcomed into a professional and social office atmosphere.
The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will:
- Be of Chartered (MRICS) status with over 3 years PQE in a consultancy/contractor environment.
- Have strong communication skills and previous experience of working in a client-facing role.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Have previously managed your own projects, preferably within the higher education sector.
- Have previous experience working with CATO, BIM and/or ASTA Power Projects.
Please note that candidates with experience in the higher education, industrial, private residential or commercial office sectors will be viewed as desirable.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Work within the client's cost management team, conducting all standard QS and Employer's Agent responsibility.
- Undertake both pre and post contract duties.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis.
In recognition of your efforts, our clients will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary as well as 27 days of holiday, admission within the company pension scheme and private medical insurance (amongst other perks). You will work within a fun, social and professional office environment in an attractive location. For more information, please submit your CV to JOHN at Penguin Recruitment via , or call 0121 442 4800 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75399081