An exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join an established technology and communications business in the Shropshire area. As a key member of the development team the software developer will be responsible for the web based management interfaces.
The successful candidate will design, construct and maintain web based interfaces. Key responsibilities include:
- Design, install test and maintenance of software systems
- OO programming, using Apex, Java and PHP
- Developing innovative new solutions to meet the ever changing business requirements
- Data querying
- Providing support for web based systems
- Qualified to degree level or work experience would be essential
- OO programming, MVC Framework, Visualforce, Apex, PHP Tools experience would be desirable
- Ability to work to strict deadlines would be essential.
- Excellent holiday entitlement with time served benefits
- Company bonus schemes
- Annual salary reviews
- Flexi-time Policy
- Exclusive employee entitlements
- Opportunity to progress within the business
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75403270