Temporary Assistant Accountant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a large organisation based in Tamworth. This is a temporary to permanent role, the ideal candidate will be immediately available.
The role is to assist the Financial Controller in maintaining accurate company accounting system and ensure contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
You will be looking for a new challenge and enjoy being part of a growing finance team. Excellent communication skills are required as you will be business partnering with all areas of the business.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with producing full management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting for the region
- Business Partnering with Operations
- Preparing Invoices to clients for rechargeable expenses.
- Checking of expense claims against Travel Policy and entering into system.
- Compiling the cash flow forecast and processing weekly payment runs.
- Compiling the payroll information to send to external payroll provider, ensuring it has been processed correctly, and entering into our system.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including reconciliation of company bank accounts
- Processing month end journals.
- Preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required by the Finance Manager.
- Intercompany and VAT is very important
Salary & Benefits
This is a temporary to permanent contract and initial hourly rate will be £13-£14 per hour
Please call Seema Chand on 0121 616 4600 for further details or email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75400795