We have an excellent opportunity for a Helpdesk Advisor to join our team at Interserve. You will deliver an excellent customer service proposition that sets the company ahead of its competitors, provide administration and helpdesk support to the contract. The role is based in Dudley however from quarter one 2018, colleagues will relocate from this location to our new site, Ingenuity House, Bickenhill Lane, Solihull. The office is a short walk from Birmingham International train station. We are offering a competitive salary, 25 days holidays, Pension and various retail discounts
- Operate systems competently, ensure all calls and client activity is properly logged, updated and closed accurately to ensure excellent service and accurate data management for reporting.
- Escalate any outstanding issues or unresolved complaints according to company procedures to ensure permanent resolution within the agreed SLA.
- Direct the appropriate resource to client sites to ensure quick and sustainable customer resolution.
- To support excellent customer service through conducting telephone quality checks and organising site based checks where appropriate.
- Undertake processing of the payroll each day ensuring that information relating to time and attendance is correctly input and audited.
- Deal with calls from cleaners, ensuring prompt resolution of queries, e.g. pay, holidays, grievances etc.
- Support field based managers with recruitment by coordinating advertisement with the Recruitment department.
What we are looking for
- Account management experience for multiple clients or multiple client sites.
- Ability to multi task (e.g. using computer system whilst talking to customers).
- Basic technical knowledge of cleaning methods and techniques is desirable.
- It is essential to have a basic knowledge of payroll procedures and HR policies and procedures.
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Account management experience for multiple clients or multiple client sites You should have strong customer service skills, ideally from a call centre background.
- The ability to gain resolution through influencing others.
- Good organisational skills. Able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- IT Skills: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Keyboard.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner and the ability to build strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain standards when under pressure.
- Have the confidence to make a decision having considered the commercial impact on the business and be able to demonstrate through process.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75416482