Insurance Broking Lead
An exeptional speicalist Insurance organisation who are currently expanding their team are seeking an exeptional and experienced Insurance Broking Lead to join thier Birmingham based office.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to join an international Insurance business who are specialists in what they do and who have a different approach to Insurance. They are seeking and expect exceptional calibre candidates who have an Insurance background, with a thorough understanding of Premiums and Claims, Broking and Underwriting. Advanced Excel and expedience of working with spread sheets is essential.
In return the successfully appointed Insurance Broking Lead will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and an exceptional package to include free travel, gym memberships and much more.
- Monitor and maintain the premium & claims master binder list; ensuring all binders have been set up correctly in accordance with Compliance procedures
- Manage the internal broking queries, ensure timely resolution and escalation where required.
- Define and agree appropriate SLA's with internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-actively liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure that queries are understood and resolved.
- Oversee and mange the work carried out by 3rd party suppliers for internal broking
- Provide internal broking management reporting
- Adopt the culture of Professionalism, Integrity, Effectiveness and Dynamic that contributes to an internal environment of teamwork and promote a positive brand image and experience to our external customers
- Comply with procedures, policies and regulations including the code of conduct
- Display business ethics that uphold the interests of all our customers
- Ensure all interactions with customers are focused on delivering a fair outcome, including having the right products for their needs
- Comply with any specific responsibilities necessary for your role
Personal Specification and Requirements
- Prior experience gained within a top tier Insurance organisation
- Exceptional Excel skills with the ability to work on various spreadsheets
- Able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of Atlas and BARS would be an advantage
- Must be engaged, switched on and have a genuine interest in providing a first class service to clients
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75394516