Fire Risk Assessor
The Fire Risk Assessor is a national role carrying our risk assessments on behalf of our clients in a variety of different environments. The role involves extensive travel and has opportunities for career progression and additional training.
Our client is a service provider who has put Fire Risk Assessing at the top of their agenda. They have reorganised this Fire service to be a part of their centralised function. They are a service provider that develops talent, treats employees fairly and well and promotes from within. This service provider is making its mark in the fire industry and for those looking to develop their career as a fire risk assessor this would be a strong name on your CV.
- To carry out suitable fire risk assessments on behalf of our clients on a wide variety of sites across the UK.
- To work efficiently within agreed timescales, managing workload in conjunction with office based staff.
- Deliver a good quality comprehensive fire risk assessment suitable for client needs.
- Conducting site based inspections within a variety of sectors, including industrial, commercial and residential within a specified timescale.
- Using our bespoke technology to collect data via a tablet pc or handheld device/PDA
- Regular communication with Customer Services team to co-ordinate assessment data through to report completion.
The success full candidate will need the following qualifications:
You will need to have NEBOSH Fire or other recognised fire qualification. Ideally you will be a registered member of the IFE. A qualification in Health and Safety would be an advantage.
Furthermore, the person needs to be a hard worker. Also, the role is national and will involve being away from home five days a week. We need someone who is looking to improve, has good fire knowledge and is a team player.
A candidate will receive a £35k salary, a company van, petrol card, hotels will be paid for and there will be £20 for an evening meal. Also, there will be constant training and support to help you grow as part of the team and become a manager long term.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75401002