Maintenance Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing
My client, a world leader in their field are now recruiting. They are currently undergoing a period of expansion due to investing heavily in their new sites and growing new business. Therefore, require an additional Maintenance Engineer to aid with the extra workload that has come with the increased levels of production. Due to the growth of the team, potential opportunities to progress into a leadership position could arise. The successful candidate will join a company that invests heavily in their engineering department and therefore will have the opportunity to succeed in the industry and acquire new skills to further develop their own career.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer must have a manufacturing background
- Maintenance Engineer would ideally have PLC knowledge
- Maintenance Engineer must be mechanically competent
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised engineering qualification
- Apprentice trained in an industrial environment would be advantageous
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a world leader in its industry
- Competitive salary package.
- Employee invested candidate.
- Generous overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000+ OTE
Commutable: Nuneaton, Solihull, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Coventry
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75395237