Director of Product
Director of Product
London/Leeds with travel to Walsall
We have an incredible opportunity for a Director of Product to join our HomeServe Connect Business. The successful candidate will l ead and own the development and implementation of the boiler installation and smart heating product roadmap/ strategy in addition to;
- Working collaboratively with the HML product team and external business partners to develop integrated products and launching them to the market.
- Developing and implementing outstanding, innovative, market-disrupting, product propositions that increase boiler installations and smart heating sales to establish HomeServe Connect as the second largest boiler installation and smart thermostat installer in the UK.
- Proactively develop & manage productive & collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders responsible for boiler and smart heating performance, and influence to ensure that we improve & transform the market i.e. Marketing, Operations, Insurance Product team.
- Leading the development the Product Performance dashboard of key product metrics across the boiler installation and smart heating business and use to ensure the business stays on track to achieve its short-term objectives as well as the longer term aspirations. Deliver the key insights to HomeServe Heating and Group senior executive and make recommendations based on the insight and feedback.
- Accountable for the end-to-end Customer Experience, ensuring it is effortless and in line with agreed targets and timeframes.
- Provide project management support to the HomeServe Connect impacting projects.
- Supply accurate and timely reporting of product benefits & costs to Finance.
- Maintain up to date awareness of the industry and develop thought leadership to make recommendations to shape future propositions (e.g. through, networking events, news, research, industry shows)
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level.
- Proven experience in a product role, marketing, commercial or finance role.
- Experienced full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery.
- Excellent multi-level stakeholder management with excellent interpersonal skills and communicates in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal).
- Experience should include building business plans that have successfully gained stakeholder approval.
- Organised, with excellent time management skills. Flexible, energetic and able to work well with others in an innovative and cross functional environment.
- Able to work under stress and conflicting timelines when necessary.
- Experience in managing a budget.
- Proven skills in developing successful propositions using your experience and intuition.
- Knowledgeable about our products and industry.
- Knowledge and experience of the Financial Conduct Authority, Health & Safety and corporate governance.
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, car/car allowance, pension scheme, medical, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub . You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75391086