Weekend Customer Advisor
Every weekend, our showrooms are full of eager customers excitedly shopping for their brand new kitchen. As our showrooms are so busy we are looking for Customer Advisors to welcome and engage all of our potential customers and deliver the exceptional Wren service that we are so proud of.
You'll show our customers around the showroom and our kitchen ranges and introduce and sell our design package. You'll obtain customers' details in order to create quality leads.
- To welcome and approach customers as they walk in to the showroom and take control in a friendly way in order to create quality leads
- Using the Wren factory sheet, introduce the Company to every customer, explaining who we are and what sets us apart from our competitors
- To ring web lead enquiries to qualify and sell the Design package.
- To introduce and sell the design package to all potential customers
- To complete a comprehensive qualification and estimate sheet with all potential customers
- To achieve individual leads and sales targets in line with company KPIs
- Explain why Wren is best in class by demonstrating the comparison bay introducing a minimum of three features and benefits aligned to the customers’ needs and wants as per the qualification sheet
- To generate Home Surveys and Design Appointments
- Ensure all leads are logged with all relevant information on the e-diary
- Introduce and provide a professional hand over of the potential customer to the Design Surveyor and Kitchen Designer.
- To ring the customer to confirm the appointment booking the day before and a post call the day after.
- Mandatory: Strong interpersonal and sociable skills, an effective communicator with an eye for detail. Smart appearance with a can-do attitude
- Desirable: Previous customer facing work experience
Some Benefits of Working for Us
- Fantastic pay – best pay package in the kitchen sector
- Amazing perks & benefits – free Tastecard, half price cinema tickets, discounts off high street shopping
- Great career opportunities with ongoing expert training and ambitious expansion plans
- Amazing incentives during our peak seasons
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75401796