Head of Quality
This is an excellent opportunity to lead Quality for a globally recognised organisation. Based at its West Midlands site, you will be accountable for driving a culture of best practice through the Quality function.
My client, a major PLC, is a designer and manufacturer of specialist products supplying them across the globe in to a number of manufacturing environments. With a world class reputation to uphold, they are looking for a Head of Quality with the ability to lead the site to become best in class across the organisation.
Working as a key member of the senior leadership team, the Head of Quality reports directly to the Managing Director. The main purpose of the role is to assume responsibility for ensuring an effective Quality Management system is put in place and the coordination of all continuous improvement activities and initiatives within the business.
Your primary responsibility will be to create an effective and sustainable company culture which respects the company's quality policies and objectives. This will encompass the proactive development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices in order to ensure that the business meets with third party accreditation's and continuously looks towards improving its working methods.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and driving strategy and be comfortable balancing both short and long term deliverables.
The ideal Head of Quality will have-
- A strong manufacturing background gained ideally in a low volume, high value environment
- A recognised quality or manufacturing qualification to HNC or degree standard
- Experience of having worked as a senior Quality Manager
- Flexible and adaptable to meet demanding business needs
- Good knowledge and understanding of Quality standards and requirements
- A strong understanding of process control and advanced quality techniques
An excellent salary and benefits package which is reflective of the role and its responsibilities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75386679