Skilled machinist / CNC
We're recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest companies for skilled machinists to immediately join a professional, growing team at the facility in Stafford, with sector leading health and safety, dedicated training and real opportunities.
Randstad service Perkins Engines who are expanding its current workforce and offering up a starting basic hourly rate of £10.68 , increasing to £11.35 after 12 weeks. 3 shift rotating pattern (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am) , plus 33 days off a year as well as overtime shifts at its site, which has an on site canteen, free parking as well as other benefits including manual handling, overhead crane and safety train
Job role includes:
- Working within a busy machining environment
- Producing machined parts operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Maintaining quality and safety standards, adhering to all PPE requirements
- Maintaining equipment and supplies with tool changes
- Quality checks on components that are machined
We're looking for people who have:
- Previous Metal Machining experience, CNC machines an advantage
- Use of measuring equipment (calipers, micrometres, gauges etc)
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Good level of attention to detail
Please don't delay in applying for the excellent opportunity - email your CV, you'll then be contacted with an on-line link to complete, then shortly afterwards contacted to attend an interview and drug and alcohol test at site. Current start dates available for 07/08/2017.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75401431