Night Shift Production Manager
Michael Page has partnered with a leading food manufacturing business to recruit a permanent Night Shift Production Manager at their West Midlands site. As Production manager you will run the site on the night shift be responsible for the smooth consistant running of the site.
Michael Page is working with a market leading food manufacturer supplying into the major retailers across the UK. Together we are recruiting for a Night Shift Production Manager to work at their West Midlands site.
As Night Shift Production Manager you will:
- Have overall responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the nightshift.
- Be able to deliver and improve common goals in terms of probability and provision of agreed service levels to customers.
- Maintain effective production plans that meet customer and business needs
- Monitor material stock levels to allow production plans to be implemented
- Provision of timely production information.
- Management of documentation and records.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be qualified to HND or equivalent
- Have experience in working night or back shifts
- Be experienced in working as a production manager
- Experience in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
The successful candidate will be offered £45,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75400975