Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with one of the world's leading providers of diesel and gas engines?
Randstad Inhouse Services are currently recruiting for Assembly Operatives on behalf of our client, Perkins Engines Ltd based in Stafford.
Job Role includes:
- Assembling parts to an engine, or sub assembly of components ready for assembly
- Assembling parts in a set time period 'Takt time'
- Adhering to PPE and Health and Safety requirements
- Some manual lifting may be required
- Working in a team or individually as required
We're looking for people who have:
- Previous assembly experience is preferred
- Motivation and drive to achieve targets
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Good level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
All roles are based around shift work, therefore applicants need to be flexible to cover a number of shift patterns; this may include nights and weekends. Overtime is regularly available and may be required according to business needs.
What we can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay; £10.68 - 11.35 p/h + shift allowance
- Temporary on-going assignments
- Accrued holiday pay
- Onsite parking
- Onsite Canteen
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75401475