Negotiable D.O.E + pension + death in service scheme
Our client is a well-established vehicle movement company based in Bromsgrove near Birmingham who has identified an excellent opportunity for an experienced Logistics Co-ordinator to join their thriving vehicle movement company.
As Logistics Co-ordinator your primary duty will be to co-ordinate the successful, timely delivery of customer vehicles.
Additionally, your daily role will include an array of tasks including;
- Managing a process of clear and effective communication with the driver pool and customers
- Tracking and control of vehicle delivery using in-house IT systems ensuring collection and delivery timings are met
- Meeting the expectations of VIP customers, guided by Service Level Agreement
- Responding to customer requests in a professional and timely manner
- Following VVM logistics procedures
- Participation in an on call rota – taking off out of hours telephone calls
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the required skills and experience to thrive in this role, including;
- Strong, proven organisational skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional geographical knowledge of the UK is essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g Excel, Outlook etc
- The ability to work as part of a team which focuses on improving services
- Professional communication skills
Who are we?
Established in 1995, our client specialises in corporate vehicle movement for prestige marques. Their movements also include inter-dealership transfers, delivery to businesses and private end users along with the delivery of lease, rental and auction vehicles.
They have recently moved into Fleet management and continue to seek to grow and develop through excellent customer care.
- Excellent competitive salary
- 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Be part of a forward thinking, privately owned company striving for growth and continual improvement
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Logistics Co-ordinator role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75394209