The Learning Support Centre is looking for Personal Assistants in the Birmingham area to join our team.
We are a vibrant company that is empowered by its people. We provide support to disabled people and people with learning differences in education and the workplace and we are passionate about delivering quality support solutions.
To provide personal care assistance in the home and place of study including support with food and drink preparation and domestic duties. Depending on the needs of the student, this role can also consist of access support on and around campus and the local area and taking notes in lectures, seminars and tutorials.
- Experience in supporting disabled people or people with specific learning differences in education and/or in the workplace
- Confidence in working independently with learners
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (desirable)
- Willingness to undertake mandatory training in the summer
Location: University of Birmingham campus
Contract type: Flexible, term time only
Rate of Pay: £8.00 to £9.50 per hour
If you require an alternative format or any further details or support for your application, please contact our HR Administrator on 0116 254 8881
For more details and to apply, please follow the link below by clicking the Apply button.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75394879