Working as part of a team and responsible to the Branch Manager, you will conduct your duties in a cost effective manner to meet any agreed programme of work. You will provide effective administrative support to the site management team, as well as taking ownership of a number of other tasks/roles in the support of the site contract deliverables.
- Providing administrative support to the Interserve staff within region.
- Supervising the maintenance of Interserve operating systems to ensure data is recorded accurately.
- Ensuring the goods receiving process is carried out for the sites.
- Enter and issue purchase requisitions as and when required.
- To carry out collation and filing of ongoing and completed job records.
- To assist with the collation and processing of new works tendering procedures.
- Maintain personnel files.
- Finalise accidental costs and update spreadsheet.
- Carry out all work in an environmentally friendly manner including the recycling of waste materials.
- Responsible for ensuring a tidy and safe work area.
- Attend H&S training inclusive of toolbox talks as requested.
- Attend H&S committees when requested.
- Input of all stock note transactions.
- To carry out general office and administration tasks.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Previous administrative experience.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a diverse workload.
- Flexible approach.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75390949