Combustion Engineer required for a maintenance role by a leading commercial and industrial manufacturer. Offering a very competitive salary for the area and 25 days holiday. Patch is Stoke on Trent, Birmingham, Hereford, the M6 corridor and the West.
THE ROLE - Combustion Engineer
* Carrying out ppm on commercial and light industrial contracts
* Products include boilers, overhead radiant heaters, unvented hot water systems and bulk storage water heaters.
* Your patch will Midlands and the west, mainly around the M6 corridor including Hereford North, Birmingham and up to Stoke on Trent
* Call out is 1 in 4 although you can give away your on-call or take extra
* As Combustion Engineer you'll need to be commercial gas qualified
* Ideally hold LPG and Oil qualifications
* Enhanced DBS check required although this can be done after your application
* Very competitive salary for the area
* 25 days holiday plus 8 days BH
* Company van available for personal use
* All tools except basic hand tools provided
* Full support available through an experienced Gas Supervisor
* Work with a team that is growing and receiving a lot of investment, it is a great time to join them
* Overtime is available and is paid at enhanced rates
* This role offers opportunities to progress both on and off the tools
* Patch is Stoke on Trent, Birmingham, Hereford, the M6 corridor and the West.
Combustion Engineer, Commercial Combustion Engineer, Commercial Heating Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75393129