Assistant Facilities Manager - Legal Sector
This is permanent role working within the Facilities sector offering a level of support to an array of building management functions and being a key contact and go to person within the business for all FM related queries.
My client is a well established specialist legal firm who have been set up and running for well over half a century. They support the public sector heavily within their operations, however do offer support & services in all other bespoke areas.
* Responding appropriately to tenant emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
* Managing & supervising post room and staff (Team of 4)
* Arranging contracted specialised works establishing costs and times.
* Responsible for building maintenance services & minor in house repairs.
* Comparing costs for required goods / services to achieve maximum value.
* Planning best allocation and utilisation of space & resources for new buildings.
* Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed.
* Organising & supervising special quarterly office cleans and various weekend.
* Responsible for evacuating disabled staff and clients in an evacuation chair during emergencies.
* Carrying out daily audits of the site.
* Report writing.
* Managing risk assessments and issuing permits to work.
* Managing the whole aspects of Health & Safety and the risk to personnel and the Environmental impact.
* Discuss and work with the Landlord regarding site & mechanical issues.
* Working without supervision and on my own initiative.
* Working out new procedures of work in the post room.
* Raising and passing invoices.
* Organising car parking for the Partners and disabled.
* Organising and signing for destruction of recycling and secure waste.
The successful candidate should be able to satisfy the key responsibilities of the role and be willing to work above and beyond the duties of the role where applicable and required.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis ranging from £22,000 - £27,000 depending on the amount of exposure within the FM industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75376869