Field Service Engineer
Role – Service Engineer
Salary - £30,000-£33,000
Location – Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire
Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday (Days)
Benefits – Company Car or Van, Phone and Laptop
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Service Engineer. They have a huge presence in the UK with over 75 years within their field. My Client are a sales and service business within the UK for Italian, German and Japanese manufactures of a range of strapping, wrapping, stretch and shrink hooding machines. They have the most state of the art machines with the machinery ranging from 150k-250K! Due to growth of 12% from last year they are now looking to strengthen there already large service/installation team.
My client has some of the largest customers within the UK which is a diverse range from heavy industry to FMCG. The turnover of the business has been stable, along with the profit margins over the last 5 years, but now looking to ramp this up through a thorough increasing the sales team and in turn service contracts.
As a Service Engineer your role will be:
- Installation/ Commissioning of major machines and systems throughout the UK
- Provision of troubleshooting/post installation support on major machines throughout the UK
- Provision of customer operator and/or engineer training as required
- Undertaking, conducting and achieving machine performance trials following installation/commissioning
- Technical assistance to Field Service Engineers on routine service work
- Performing maintenance tasks on sensors, relays, motors, single phase, three phases, isolators, fuses, transformers, invertors etc
- Technical support to customers
- Working with visiting technicians/representatives of machine suppliers on installations/fault rectification.
The Ideal Service Engineer will have:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- The ability to fault find in an automated environment.
- The ability to work within a team and on your own.
As a Service Engineer:
- You will be joining a highly successful multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability, security and progression.
- Training matrix.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- A well-established secure business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75386767