SSA Project Manager - 33583 - up to £2162/hr Ltd Co - Chassis
A Project Coordinator is required within the chassis team is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
The SSA Project Coordinator (Module Leader) will have direct responsibility for SSA Programme delivery covering Frames, Suspension Structures and Compliant Mounting Systems components for a given Programme.
Key requirement of job role:
1. Co-ordinate, guide and influence SSA Component Delivery Teams towards meeting Programme objectives.
2. Act as a single point of contact for all SSA activities in support of Chassis Programme PL and applicable Programme Managers.
3. Maintain relevant data to monitor and achieve Programme targets including release timing, gateway adherence, attribute achievement, cost and weight.
4. Represent SSA to the Programme team at all relevant forums and be positively influential within these forums.
5. Ensure that AIM's (problem reports), RMDV (Design Validation), SM Sheets (Seniors reporting), ESO trackers, DPA's (CAD accuracy) and other relevant trackers are maintained and progressed with urgency and accuracy.
6. Rapidly react to issue progression and co-ordinate team activity across relevant functions, recommend corrective actions and escalate as required.
Strong communication/team working/project management skills
Self-motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision
Robust practical knowledge of engineering principles
HNC or better in a Technical subject. Engineering Porject Management experience (2+ years).
JLR Chassis Engineering experience
JLR systems (AIM, PACN, RMDV, KanBan) experience
Project Management experience (4+ years)
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an up to date CV. For more information please contact Lois Weston on 01384446119 or email .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75392647