Engineering Graduate EMEA (Graduate Opportunity)
Our client, a successful global manufacturing organisation, now requires a recent Engineering Graduate to develop their skills in an Assistant Product Manager role within the business. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the existing product ranges as well as developing future mechanical products for the organisation, across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region.
This role would be suitable for either a recent graduate or someone shortly due to graduate, who is looking to develop their career in a commercially focused, product management role.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager for the brand, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:supporting and managing new and ongoing product development for the mechanical product ranges supporting the development of innovative products – this may include being the Project Manager of a project allocated to you ensuring the successful range management of product categories allocated to you including range rationalisation, pricing hierarchy and product launches producing marketing material to support the launch of products on time and to budgetresearching new and existing product markets and competitor offerings
As part of the EMEA graduate programme, for the successful candidate this role may involve a 3 month international secondment to another location within the EMEA region as well as involvement in a number of development programmes.
Ideally of graduate standard, preferably from within a mechanical, technical, engineering or marketing based discipline, candidates will also be able to demonstrate that they:
- have some previous work experience, ideally from within a commercial, mechanically biased or product management focused environment
- have excellent IT skills with a good understanding of general PC packages, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- have excellent attention to detail
- have the ability to clearly prioritise workloads and tasks and be used to multi-tasking
- have excellent communication skills and can be flexible, creative and thrive in a challenging environment
- are an organised and pro-active individual, who demonstrates a positive and professional attitude
- are able to work as part of a team or under their own initiative to meet required targets and deadlines
- sound project management skills
Applicants must hold a full current UK driving licence and should also note that there will be some travel within the EMEA region with this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75370985